Re: shapeII (openlilylib) with v2.19.25

From: Peter Crighton
Subject: Re: shapeII (openlilylib) with v2.19.25
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 02:06:28 +0200

Am 07.09.2015 um 22:52 schrieb Urs Liska:

Simon,

please create an issue on GitHub with this information.
<https://github.com/openlilylib/openlilylib/issues/130>
Should be updated with a version switch.
Done. I included the new file in the issue.

Is anything preventing that fix from being included into openLilyLib? Or should I go ahead and create a pull request for it?
For now I have updated my local copy of the file and the fix seems to be working fine.

--
Peter Crighton | Musician & Music Engraver based in Mainz, Germany
http://www.petercrighton.de