Beam devide

From: Helge
Subject: Beam devide
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 20:25:10 +0200

Hello,

I fear that this is asked before. But I don't find the answer. I have a
piece with lots of triplets of 16th notes. I managed to set the tuplet
spanner duration but I failed to divide the beams so that I can read
plain triples.
In this example I got the desired result with manual bemaning in the
first figure. But I want to avoid the manual beaming.

Regards
Helge

\version "2.18.0"

\relative c {

  \set tupletSpannerDuration = #(ly:make-moment 1 8)

  \tuplet 3/2 {
    fis16 a d  fis[ a d]
    fis,,16 a d  fis a d

GnuPG fingerprint: EDCE F8C8 B727 6CC5 7006  05C1 BD3F EADC 8922 1F61