Re: Emacs lilypond-mode

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Emacs lilypond-mode
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 10:54:49 +1100

Hi David,

Works very nicely. A sincere thank you for your work.

Now I can have a .dir-locals.el as follows:

;;; Directory Local Variables
;;; For more information see (info "(emacs) Directory Variables")

((LilyPond-mode
  (LilyPond-lilypond-command . "lilypond -I ~/lib/lilypond -I
~/lib/openilylib")))

This sets the include path for lilypond for the project in the given directory,
and behold, C-c C-l runs lilypond and compiles the source, without needing
absolute paths for includes.

In LilyPond-mode, with C-c C-s able to run evince and have point and click
feedback directly to the position in an emacsclient, I now have a dream
lilypond coding environment on Ubuntu.

Andrew