Re: A/B part

From: BB
Subject: Re: A/B part
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 12:29:22 +0200

That A/B marks in squares are not related to any bar numbers. It is usually done in the noatation of Traditionals. I think it is good to give the sheet a clear structure.
 As it usually is done in sheet music one might see on
http://www.onlinesheetmusic.com/blackberry-blossom-p207069.aspx

I will give the posted examples (thanks) a try in the next days.