Re: Emacs lilypond-mode and also point-and-click

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Emacs lilypond-mode and also point-and-click
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 13:28:38 +1100

Greetings All,

With the fi, or workaround, for the narrowing problem, in place, the issue I
reported regarding the emacs buffer being messed up (apologies for my lack of
technical precision there! The buffer was being truncated to almost half the
length in a way quite hard to figure out from where to where, and the point
placed at the end, not on the object in question. The file had to be reloaded.)
appears to have gone away. Time will tell, but it was happening every six or
seven edits, and today in a heavy score session it has not occurred.

Andrew