Re: SSD disk longevity

From: David Wright
Subject: Re: SSD disk longevity
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 10:10:19 -0500

Quoting Andrew Bernard (address@hidden):
> Greetings All,
>
> This comes up on every single forum sooner or later, and always generates
> really interesting talk. I’m forking this thread from the one on Frescobaldi.

Hm. Were this linked to the thread "Frescobaldi creates the pdf but
doesn't export it?" I would consider that the discussion had really
strayed from the concerns of Frescobaldi, let alone LilyPond.
But to bring this up in isolation is totally off-topic.

There are plenty of other places to discuss this with *interested
and informed* parties. Just not here.

> [Now to sit back and watch the controversy :-)]

If I've been trolled, so be it. But please don't post threads like this.

Cheers,
David.