Re: partcombine and multi-measure rests

From: Gilberto Agostinho
Subject: Re: partcombine and multi-measure rests
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 05:04:59 -0700 (MST)

Hi Simon,

Simon Albrecht-2 wrote
> So if you like you may raise a bug report, always following the steps on
> <http://lilypond.org/bug-reports.html> – but now using the temporary
> issue tracker at <http://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/>.

I did a report as usual, by sending a detailed e-mail to
address@hidden together with a tiny example. But this time I got no
reply, so is there some modification to the procedure? You mentioned a
temporary issue tracker, but I never used any tracker to report bugs, I
always thought that users should report only by the mailing list. Can you
confirm to me if I am doing something wrong? Thanks a lot!

Cheers,
Gilberto