Re: partcombine and multi-measure rests

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: partcombine and multi-measure rests
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 13:36:23 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gilberto Agostinho" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2015 1:04 PM

Hi Simon,

Simon Albrecht-2 wrote
So if you like you may raise a bug report, always following the steps on
&lt;http://lilypond.org/bug-reports.html&gt; – but now using the temporary
issue tracker at &lt;http://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/&gt;.

I did a report as usual, by sending a detailed e-mail to
address@hidden together with a tiny example. But this time I got no
reply, so is there some modification to the procedure? You mentioned a
temporary issue tracker, but I never used any tracker to report bugs, I
always thought that users should report only by the mailing list. Can you
confirm to me if I am doing something wrong? Thanks a lot!

Cheers,
Gilberto

You did the correct thing. Simon may be referring to the request to check to see whether the bug already exists.

--
Phil Holmes