Re: Emacs lilypond-mode

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: Emacs lilypond-mode
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 14:54:43 -0400

    Simon> On 19.10.2015 18:01, Laura Conrad wrote:
    >> The problem is
    >> when entering long note values, which are common in early 16th century
    >> music, I have to leave the keypad to type \breve and \longa

    Simon> Except you’d enter it with shortened note values (say to 1/4)
    Simon> and use e.g. the Frescobaldi Rhythm Tools to convert them
    Simon> afterwards.

If I'm reading from a modern edition that has everything shortened,
yes.

If I'm reading from facsimile or a modern edition with original note
values, I prefer to enter what's in front of me.

--
Laura   (mailto:address@hidden)
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/116029698292079786511>

Solitary Observation Brought Back From A Sojourn In Hell

At midnight tears
Run into your ears.

Louise Bogan