Re: Frescobaldi creates the pdf but doesn't export it?

From: Blöchl Bernhard
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi creates the pdf but doesn't export it?
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 09:44:15 +0200

I use different brands of linux on different hardware, never windows.

Am 22.10.2015 03:02, schrieb tisimst:
BB,

I've been using Frescobaldi (Windows & Linux) for a long time now and
I've never experienced what you describe (in terms of needing to close
the file and reopening to get the output files I specify). What kind
of computer/OS specs are you using?

- Abraham

On Wednesday, October 21, 2015, BB-3 [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]