Re: My finances for working on LilyPond

From: ciconia
Subject: Re: My finances for working on LilyPond
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 11:55:56 -0700 (MST)

dak wrote
> As you all know, my sole source of income are donations from happy
> LilyPond users.  It would appear that LilyPond users have stopped being
> happy with my work.

I'm sure many would agree with me that your hard work (and indeed that of
all lilypond contributors) is greatly appreciated.

Two things that I'd like to know:

- How can one donate to you to keep working on lilypond? I looked around and
didn't find any information on the lilypond website or anywhere else.
- Would it be possible to sponsor specific features? Personally, I'm
interested in improving the engraving of lyrics, any issue under the Lyrics
Project.

Please keep on with your good work,
Sharon Rosner