Re: Hiding bars and crescendo on last bar of a piece

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Re: Hiding bars and crescendo on last bar of a piece
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 17:14:08 +0200

It's still not completely clear what you're trying to achive, at least to me. If you want to hide a complete bar with notes and stuff in it, you'll have to explicitly hide everything that's in it. But that doesn't really make sense.

If you want to have an empty space within a given staff, you could work with \stopStaff and \startStaff and scale the space in between with spacer rests.

If this is about that last bar #17 you mentioned in an earlier post, Malte's solution is perfect. Would you like to create some extra empty space after the last visible bar, i.e. have it end somewhere in the middle of the page?

If all of the above are wrong, you should probably write down an example, take a picture of that and send it to the list ...

Best,
Robert