Re: Rehearsal mark number

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Rehearsal mark number
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 23:23:13 +0200

On 24.10.2015 22:54, Jérôme Plût wrote:
Is there a way, from within Scheme, to access (read/write) the following:
  - the current rehearsal \mark number;
  - (optionnally) the current value of Score.markFormatter?

The reason I am asking this is that I am typesetting a score where the
mark J *and K* are skipped (I guess that this is because of Italian
foundries not having this letter in their alphabet, but that's a
digression!). Instead of defining a new format-mark-letters-but-K
functions, I would prefer being able to manually set the mark number

I don’t think you need anything more sophisticated here. If you have a look at <http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/bars#rehearsal-marks>, you can just replace the tenth instance of { \mark\default } by { \mark #11 }. This will effectively skip ‘K’ and go on to ‘L’ directly.

%%%%%%%%%%
\version "2.19.28"
{
  \mark\default