Re: Hiding bars and crescendo on last bar of a piece

From: Karl Husum
Subject: Re: Hiding bars and crescendo on last bar of a piece
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 09:39:34 +0100

Brilliant Simon! 😊
And why would I need to hide a bar full of entries?
In improv pieces I often write all the material out sequencial in a score. Then
I choose what materiel the different players should use, and I hide the rest of
the bars.
That way I can have one score a piece, and the individual parts becomes bars
scattered over the paper.
It looks nice! 😊

-Karl

Sendt fra min iPhone