Re: Extended mensural notation support for Lilypond

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: Extended mensural notation support for Lilypond
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 01:04:09 +0100

Hi,

can somebody tell me what happend to this topic:
http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/Draft-Extended-mensural-notation-support-td172204.html

I have seen some discussion on devel and also some issues where code
related to this seems to be included in some 2.19 versions. But I could
not find includes like in the zip and I could not include the ly files
in the zip package.

What is the current status with this?
Can I use these things in LilyPond? How?
If it works, can I name the font files differently and select this music
font in the paper block in order to be able to switch back to the normal
music font?

Cheers,
Joram