Re: Text-spanner text repeated at start of line

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Text-spanner text repeated at start of line
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 10:35:27 -0500

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 9:54 AM, David Sumbler <address@hidden> wrote: Has any of the material
developed in connection with the "Text centralized above a TextSpan"
thread actually been incorporated into v2.19.30, or is that yet to come?

Yet to come.  This is just something floating around the user list at the moment.  Submitting a patch and putting it through the review process is my goal, but I will need to mull over it a bit before I'm confident of it.

DN