LilyPond initiative in french conservatoires in Paris

From: Mathieu Demange
Subject: LilyPond initiative in french conservatoires in Paris
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 12:05:51 +0100

Hello,

My friend and colleague Aymeric OLIVAUD and I, would like to share the result of our (ongoing) work focused on LilyPond. We are two french music teachers in Paris and we imagined a form of public workshop/keynote event with young students where we'd try to show and explain what is LilyPond but also quickly jump into how to actually use it.

http://lilypond.conservatoire-claude-debussy.fr

Here you'll find the result of that event (first video). Even though it's in French, we'd be very delighted to hear your feedback about this initiative. It has already shown great success as I counted something like 40 students now using LilyPond and loving it in the music engraving workshop I'm in charge of in conservatoire Claude Debussy.

Yours,

Mathieu