Re: editors

From: BB
Subject: Re: editors
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 14:54:43 +0100

Please consider byeffect (in the words of wikipedia):

By default, Atom reports usage information to Google Analytics, including a unique identifier that is generated computing the SHA-1 of the machine's MAC address. According to the authors, this is to determine the performance and know the most used functions. This feature can be disabled by the user.
I nevert trust in such software!

I have "heard" (not tested myself) that files are limited to  528K?