Re: Markup on different lines

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Markup on different lines
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 13:09:52 +0100

"Thomas Wilmot" <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

If I type "how to write markups on their own lines with lilypond" into a
Google search, the first link is in the LilyPond manual:

http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/formatting-text

The third image example stacks three markup comments all on their own
lines.  Of course, there also is a section "Text alignment" later in
that node which does this a lot more thoroughly.

--
David Kastrup