RE: Sibelius 7 to LilyPond Conversion!

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: RE: Sibelius 7 to LilyPond Conversion!
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 23:01:32 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 30 Oct 2015, Thomas Wilmot wrote:

Have a look at Frescobaldi <http://frescobaldi.org> - it can convert
relative <-> absolute mode.

Yours, Simon

Yes, thanks for that tip!  I just started using Frescobaldi last month and
it's great but I didn't know about that feature!

For commandline and scripting lovers I can also recommend the python-ly package which includes the ly commandline tool. It can do many of those nice little tricks that Frescobaldi can do, but without the need to open the complete frescobaldi gui.

--

MT