lyluatex and distance between systems

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: lyluatex and distance between systems
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 18:11:52 +0100

Hi list,

I use the lyluatex package for my latest project. Everything looks fine,
but unfortunately lyluatex does not support \preLilyPondExample,
\postLilyPondExample and \betweenLilyPondSystem, respectively.

I want to control the distance between staves, and adding a padding
below the lyrics does not work, since the Lilypond output is cropped
line by line, ignoring the padding AFAIK.

Is there a way to manually or even better automatically insert an
invisible spacer in the lyrics at the beginning of each new line to
increase the spacing?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,

Marc