Re: LilyPond-aware text editors

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Re: LilyPond-aware text editors
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2015 10:03:38 -0800

On Windows I like Notepad++ (https://notepad-plus-plus.org/).  It doesn't have a LilyPond syntax highlighter for it yet, but if there's interest, I could write one.

Knute Snortum
(via Gmail)

On Sat, Nov 7, 2015 at 9:21 AM, John Aten <address@hidden> wrote:
Hmmm... I found the files lilypond-words, lilypond-words.vim and lilypond.vim at /Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/share/lilypond/current/vim/syntax (I'm running Mac OSX Snow Leopard) and it show up in the runtime path, but I still do not get the highlighting. The permissions match those of other syntax files. I'm stumped.