Re: Removing "cautionary" natural

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Removing "cautionary" natural
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 11:16:30 -0700 (MST)

\once \omit Accidental

Best,
Abraham

On Sunday, November 8, 2015, Alberto Simões-2 [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello

I have a melody where, somewhere, there is a bes
a little later, the is a bes'
then a b'
and later a b
this last b has a natural mark (like the previous one) because (I think)
it is in a different pitch.

Nevertheless I would like to "remove" (hide) it.

What is the easiest way?

THank you
Alberto