Re: Parallel CueVoice with "too early" a clef change

From: Menu Jacques
Subject: Re: Parallel CueVoice with "too early" a clef change
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 18:04:56 +0100

Hello the other David,

I’ve found that \compressFullBarRests is too much just before I got your
message, thanks for that one.

And yes, I forgot to comment out:

 a8 )

at the end of HautboisAvantChiffreSept, hence the difference in length.

But doing so doesn’t solve the problem: the first four eights won’t show up,
and the remaining cue’d contents is shifted as much to the left.

JM