Re: slashes and percent

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: slashes and percent
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 00:36:23 +0100

On 10.11.2015 00:19, Flaming Hakama by Elaine wrote:
In my opinion, yours approach is poorly designed, since it introduces a problem (notes to represent slashes that will be transposed) that then requires a solution.

The solution I disseminated avoids that problem in its entirety.

Good point. After all, the solution I posted is not my own design, so I don’t know the reasoning behind. It might be designed to have a reasonable midi, or to use the same music with and without \improvisationOn.
However, you’re right that using rests is a good idea.

Good night,
Simon