Can I vary the system width for 1 system only

From: Peter Berlau
Subject: Can I vary the system width for 1 system only
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 15:45:22 +0100

Hello,

I like to have a Sheet with 34 bars
divided in 4 bars per system ( line )
2 bars rest
and a coda  8 bars

I know it is just 'cosmetic', but I really like
this, especially as musician, it is a good reminder
that the form is "something special" and avoids
mistakes if improvising over song...

like to have a look like
(other bars similar like the last 4 bars)
C7    D-   G7   Cmaj7
|____|____|____|____|    last 4 bars melodie

D-    G7
|____|____||              % 2bar rest

  D-   Eb   D-   Eb
|:____|____|____|____:|    % coda

I found a ugly solution

with
\stopStaffs % generates 2 invisible staffs
s1
s1
\startStaff
for this i have to add on same place in the
\chords  also 2
s1
s1
to adjust chords to the remaining bars

I think this is pretty ugly and there will be a much better
solution...

Thanks for advice,
all the best,
 Peter