Re: Documentation web address change?

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Documentation web address change?
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 18:12:23 +0100

Il giorno mar 10 nov 2015 alle 17:33, RomanticStrings <address@hidden> ha scritto:
I am no longer able to open the development version documentation web address through Frescobaldi. The program seeks to append /Documentation/index to
the address, but I am no longer able to find the prefix to achieve the
desired website.  Has the development documentation address changed?

Wrong place where to report the problem: this is not a problem in LilyPond but in Frescobaldi. I noticed it some time ago but didn't care for filing a bug:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/frescobaldi/documentation$20development/frescobaldi/rV3e7ZlZbzE/kg9NlHz6fX8J

Quick fix: build the doc locally or download it and point Frescobaldi to it. For example I have this path:

/home/fede/src/lilypond-git/out-www/offline-root