Re: Chords with "optional" notes

From: Alberto Simões
Subject: Re: Chords with "optional" notes
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 19:39:41 +0000

On 10/11/15 19:36, Marc Hohl wrote:
Hello

There are musics where chords have a smaller note, that is optional.

I found some logs from this mailing list in 2007, suggesting things like:

            \tweak #'font-size #-4 g

Is there any easier way? (as in, less verbose).

In fact, I have a bunch of octave chords, where the upper note is
smaller. If someone knowing a little of scheme would help me writing a
macro/function for that, I would be much appreciated.

Perhaps

http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=538

is a good starting point for some scheme trickery?

Yay.

It shouldn't be harder than Perl :-)

lets try.
Thank you