Re: Scholarly footnotes

From: Graham King
Subject: Re: Scholarly footnotes
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 12:29:30 +0000

On Thu, 2015-11-12 at 12:45 +0100, Urs Liska wrote:

Am 12.11.2015 um 09:09 schrieb Urs Liska:
> Having had a night over it I realized that there is an obvious first
> step towards b) and c) and that the infrastructure is already there for it!
> I will add support for writing out the raw Scheme object and simply
> integrate it as an additional export-target. I wouldn't mind if someone
> would give me a hint with regard to (de-)serializing a Scheme object to
> and from a file before I'll have the opportunity to look into it myself ;-)
>
> When that file is available I can then see at what point it's there so I
> can see if b) or c) or both are possible.
>
> Urs

Just for reference: I've added an issue and started work with an initial
commit:
https://github.com/openlilylib/openlilylib/issues/138

Owing to <ahem> a technical problem (a glitch in the keyboard-seat interface at this end) I've only just seen the last three postings in this branch of the thread.  This looks very promising.  I might struggle a bit at first to get from Scheme to lilypond markup, but that's nothing compared to the heavy-lifting already done.

-- Graham