Re: Testing requested: new manuscript viewer tool for Frescobaldi

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Testing requested: new manuscript viewer tool for Frescobaldi
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 17:22:58 +0100

Il giorno ven 13 nov 2015 alle 16:11, tapani <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Is there any way of getting this without running Frescobaldi from the Git repository? I run Frescobaldin in Linux, from installation files of the
latest stable version.

I suggest using Git and clone frescobaldi and python-ly.
All you have to is changing your frescobaldi.desktop file. Find attached what I'm using on my computer (I keep the git repositories under ~/src).
The file should be saved in ~/.local/share/applications/