Very important and very urgent question...

From: Server Acim
Subject: Very important and very urgent question...
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 21:02:22 +0200

Dear LilyPond User List Members,

Hello.

I have some questions..
I had given some links below. These links are Turkish folk music notes. As well as you will see there is a flat sign and 2 number.

This sign has a place in SMUFL with Turkish folk music accidentals (U+E450 – U+E45F). Its full description is "U+E455, accidental2CommaFlat,
2-comma flat".

But, the question is how can I use this sign while I am building a Turkish Folk Song in LilyPond.

http://www.smufl.org/version/latest/range/turkishFolkMusicAccidentals/

I am preparing new Folk Song adaptation from Arguvan Region of Malatya city of Turkey. There should be only a this sign in "key signature" place. I even don't have to include the "makam.ly" file.

I am inserting down the links of other notation examples from Turkish Folk Music repertoire.

http://notaarsivleri.com/thmnotalar/00979.png
http://notaarsivleri.com/thmnotalar/01831.png
http://notaarsivleri.com/thmnotalar/00771.png
http://notaarsivleri.com/thmnotalar/03644.png

I just need to insert this sign as key signature into the LilyPond file. And other "koma-sound / mikro-sound" sign is not needed to insert into anywhere in the piece.

The other question is, how can I create this gylph with scheme. From where do I have to start? As a second plan...

With my respects.

Bye.
--
Server ACİM