Re: how to simulate or vectorize free hand curve notation

From: Ryan Michael
Subject: Re: how to simulate or vectorize free hand curve notation
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 13:37:29 -0800

The curves, say, on the second treble staff, in the image.

On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 12:09 AM, Andrew Bernard <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Ryan,

Oh my goodness. Almost as hair raising as the contemporary scores I have to set. Which curves exactly do you mean? Could you circle them on the image or otherwise indicate what you need? There exist a variety of different methods for curves of various sorts.

Andrew