Re: Testing requested: new manuscript viewer tool for Frescobaldi

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Testing requested: new manuscript viewer tool for Frescobaldi
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 01:59:10 +0100

Am 15.11.2015 um 20:35 schrieb Klaus Blum:
> Hi Simon, hi Federico,
>
> thanks for your advices. Yeah, it works! :-)
> This is a really cool feature. I hope it will soon be available for
> windows as well.

Actually development for this initial version came to a halt when I went
to vacation and Peter Bjuhr started a full-time job. We are not more
than two seemingly minor issues away from integrating the tool into
Frescobaldi, but as this tool is awaiting significantly more development
we think we *have* to iron them out completely.

Urs