Re: The stafftab reversed!?

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: The stafftab reversed!?
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 11:36:00 +0100

> Thomas Morley <address@hidden> writes:

>>> Hi lilyponders!
>>>
>>> It is possible to reverse the staff tab? The first string in place of the
>>> sixth? That is a mirror image to the arrangement of the guitar strings?
>>
>> \layout {
>>   \context {
>>     \Score
>>     stringOneTopmost = ##f
>>   }
>> }
>>
>> \new TabStaff { e'\1 }
>
> That's cheating.  You probably peeked in the manual.

rofl

Though:

git grep "stringOneTopmost"
lily/tab-note-heads-engraver.cc:                "stringOneTopmost "
ly/engraver-init.ly:  stringOneTopmost = ##t
scm/define-context-properties.scm:     (stringOneTopmost ,boolean?
"Whether the first string is
scm/translation-functions.scm:         (string-one-topmost
(ly:context-property context 'stringOneTopmost))

I'd say it's not really documented, warranting an issue.
Can't do it right now, have to run...

Cheers,
  Harm