Re: Strange Scheme problem

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Strange Scheme problem
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 22:10:26 +1100

Hello Jacques,

A slightly more idiomatic Scheme-like way to get the current file name being
processed might be something like this:

#(define (file-name)
        (let* ((args (program-arguments))
        (args-len (length args)))
        (list-ref args (- args-len 1))))

This follows on from David’s comment, and uses list operations rather than
string functions, which seems more natural to me. This could be written more
compactly, but it gets the idea over I hope.

Andrew