Re: Testing requested: new manuscript viewer tool for Frescobaldi

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Testing requested: new manuscript viewer tool for Frescobaldi
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 15:41:28 +0100

Il giorno mer 18 nov 2015 alle 13:21, Urs Liska <address@hidden> ha scritto:
One question, regarding the Wiki page as well as the process in general:

Running Frescobaldi from Git needs a number of other dependencies to be met.
Am I right to assume that the suggested approach will work when
Frescobaldi has previously been installed a different way? If so this
should be clearly stated on the Wiki page.

You are right. I gave it for granted, but it should be stated.
I've updated the page pointing to INSTALL.

There are two more things that should be added, but I can do that when
I'll find time:
- How to update through Git

done

- Use the "Git" menu to checkout different branches

Do you mean the Github branch button?
I'll leave this to you when you have time.