Re: SVG output with 2.19.31

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: SVG output with 2.19.31
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 12:05:48 +0100

Il giorno gio 19 nov 2015 alle 11:11, Andrew Bernard <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Answering my own issue on further investigation, I refer to Noto Sans Bold Italic in an override for dynamics. My system lacks the SVG fonts for this typeface. Enabling –V and going through the backtrace led to some insight.

But the error message presented that just refers to font #f is not very illuminating. Would it be an enhancement request to suggest that the missing font be named in the error message?

This should be issue 3809?

which I cannot reproduce, BTW