Re: Strange LilyPond crash

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: Strange LilyPond crash
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 14:16:57 +0100

Am 21.11.2015 um 16:54 schrieb David Kastrup:
Marc Hohl <address@hidden> writes:

Am 21.11.2015 um 10:53 schrieb David Kastrup:
Marc Hohl <address@hidden> writes:
[...]
Looks like there is some sequential iterator consulted for
pending_moment that no longer has an iter_ to refer to.

More likely than not, one of the fixes for addlyrics going off the deep
end when its associated context dies is involved here.

I am not sure whether I understand this correctly, but I have replaced
every occurence of \addlyrics with its proper counterpart \new Lyrics
\lyricsto "..."

Sorry to have caused extra work, but lyricsto and addlyrics are the same
with regard to the context hierarchy.  This would not likely have
changed anything.

No problem at all – IIRC, \addlyrics seems to be less robust than \lyricsto (at least in some cases), isn't it?

Marc