Re: Property/ies to control the shape of ties/slurs

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: Property/ies to control the shape of ties/slurs
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 10:49:12 +0100

Hi Urs,

you probably know these pages:

http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/internals/slur
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/internals/slur_002dinterface
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/internals/tie
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/internals/tie_002dinterface

It looks to me like the Slur.details or the ratio could be a way to
tweak slur shapes in general. However, for me it would be a lot of
guessing and try-and-error to find out what the effects are.

For me your example looked like you want to make the vertical extend
larger, 'ratio' had a promising description but I could not see any effect.

Cheers,
Joram