Re: tieWaitForNote

From: Hwaen Ch'uqi
Subject: Re: tieWaitForNote
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 01:12:57 -0500

Greetings Mark,

I believe that ties only work if the notes they are connecting are in
the same voice. In your example, you have called \voiceOne, \voiceTwo,
and \voiceThree. However, your resulting chord is in none of those
voices. Would it be possible to avoid that construct altogether?
Something like

\relative c'' {

\key e \minor

\clef treble

\time 6/8

\set tieWaitForNote = ##t

g,8~ b~ d~ <g d b g>4. }

And then manipulate ties individually if needed?

Hwaen Ch'uqi