Re: Layout of a (piano) hand indicator

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Layout of a (piano) hand indicator
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 11:40:31 -0700 (MST)

Urs,

On Tuesday, November 24, 2015, Urs Liska [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

please consider the attached image, especially the "half-bracket" at the
center. This is to indicate that this d' is to be played with the left hand.

Is there anything I could improve to the proportions and placement of
that sign?

Any suggestions for improvement welcome. Suggestions for *not* improving
it even more ;-)

Best
Urs