Re: cross-staff stems for only two of three staves

From: Malte Meyn
Subject: Re: cross-staff stems for only two of three staves
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 23:00:44 +0100

Hi Stephen,

thank you for your reply. (Please always reply to the list.)

I should have been clearer: I want three notes in three staves, all with stem up, and a stem only from the lower to the middle staff but not to the upper. (You suggested to omit the flag from the middle staff; that would be a good solution if I wanted the stem across all three staves.) Please have a look at the attached image (made with LilyPond and GIMP) to see what I mean.

Any other ideas?

Malte