Re: Fwd: Slash chords

From: Klaus Blum
Subject: Re: Fwd: Slash chords
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 14:13:48 -0700 (MST)

Klaus Blum wrote
> The sequence is (from left to right) root note, slash, bass note.
> [...]
> It would be necessary to modify the function that puts together those
> ingredients

I've tried to modify "chord-ignatzek-names.scm" where this function is
located (see attached).
chord-ignatzek-names.scm
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n184199/chord-ignatzek-names.scm>

All "ingredients" are put together with make-line-markup. It should be
possible to replace this by make-column-markup.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\version "2.18.2"

\layout {
  \context {
    \ChordNames
    slashChordSeparator = \markup {
      \rotate #90 \scale #'(1 . 1.0) % Try here...
      "|"

\score {
  \new StaffGroup <<
    \chords {
      f2.:m c4:7/e c2:maj7
      f2:m/a f/g c:7/g c:7/e e/f
    }
    \new Staff { \key aes \major \time 3/4 c'4 aes'2 c'4 bes'2 r4 r r r r r
r r r  }

  \layout { }
}

...will lead to this:
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n184199/Zwischenablage01.gif>

Apart from the vertical spacing that I cannot improve, I don't know if this
crazy idea will lead to anything useful...

It would be cool if there were different callbacks for different layouts
that you could choose, e.g.
  \set slashChordLayout = ...

Cheers,
Klaus