Re: Introducing "LilyPond HTML Live Score"

From: David Bellows
Subject: Re: Introducing "LilyPond HTML Live Score"
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 11:10:34 -0800

This seems like it might be exceedingly cool, but I'm running into a
problem. When running make-live-score.sh I get this:

Drawing systems...
Layout output to `score-page-1.svg'...
Layout output to `score-page-2.svg'...
Layout output to `score-page-3.svg'...
Success: compilation successfully completed
Adding #score id to <svg> tag...
sed: can't read score.svg: No such file or directory
Injecting events timing data into score.svg...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "injector.py", line 6, in <module>
    svg = ET.parse("score.svg")
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/xml/etree/ElementTree.py", line 1182, in parse
    tree.parse(source, parser)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/xml/etree/ElementTree.py", line 647, in parse
    source = open(source, "rb")
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'score.svg'
Injecting score.svg into index.html...

I'm really not sure what I should be doing. I changed the name of my
original Lilypond file to score.ly and the svg files are all correct
but the index.html file still plays your original demo.