Re: Gounod - Le Rendez Vous

From: Alberto Simões
Subject: Re: Gounod - Le Rendez Vous
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 22:01:37 +0000

On 29/11/15 21:49, tisimst wrote:
Alberto,

On Sunday, November 29, 2015, Alberto Simões-2 [via Lilypond] <[hidden
email] </user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=184255&i=0>> wrote:

    On 22/11/15 22:27, tisimst wrote:
     > I think there was a misunderstanding about the voicing in Valse
    2. The
     > beamed groups should NOT be in \voiceOne. They should be in
    \oneVoice.
     > That should clean up the space taken up by their respective
    slurs, too.

    Hi, Abraham.

    Fixed those issues now. I think now I understood it correctly.
    Please look into [1]

    best,
    Alberto

    [1]
    https://github.com/ambs/music/blob/master/Gounod/LeRendezVous/suite.pdf

It still looks like my comments didn't come across, or perhaps you
haven't yet committed those changes, because I'm still seeing the beamed
groups with the stems up where they don't (shouldn't?) be. I'll take a
look at the file later and try to send you more specifics.

Yes, I have missed the pull.
Should be fixed now, together with some other fixes Simon suggested.

Alberto