Re: Better slashed graces

From: Gilberto Agostinho
Subject: Re: Better slashed graces
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 10:17:14 -0700 (MST)

Hi David,

As I wrote, I simply tried using some basic programming skills and trial and
error in order to get a better looking results, and I would need some help
to make this function look decently (I am not very familiar with Scheme at
all, nor with programming functions in LilyPond). The main thing I tried to
achieve is the following:

- make the slash to always cross the first stem at a constant distance from
beam (the previous function wasn't consistent with this at all, and the
results were all over the place even for beams with similar angles)
- compensate the angle of the slash with the angle of the beam, so that all
of these slashes look more uniform