Re: accidentals for just intonation

From: Stephan Neuhaus
Subject: Re: accidentals for just intonation
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 13:50:32 +0100

On 2015-12-01 11:27, David Kastrup wrote:
[...]

Which explains why my default manner of tuning a guitar, namely just
tuning each string to sound as I think it should in relation to the
sequence of previous strings, has a good chance to end up more playable
than the followup work of a "serious" guitar player believing in tuning
by using harmonics.

This may be off-topic, but this is *exactly* how I do it. For a while I was worried that this might be too slapdash, but then I thought, "if it sounds good, who am I to argue?" :-)

Fun,

Stephan