Re: Introducing "LilyPond HTML Live Score"

From: Mathieu Demange
Subject: Re: Introducing "LilyPond HTML Live Score"
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2015 17:09:13 +0100

Hi David,

I just updated the project's repository. I refactored and simplified a
lot of things.

There's now a single python script (make-live-score) which takes care of
everything. Also, you don't need to edit your .ly file anymore.

Please note that the script except audio files to be specified (at least
one format) or it'll break the js part. This'll be fixed in the next
release and will allow to have visual rhythmic feedback even with no
sound played back.

See the README.md file for details (and command usage, it has been
reworked).

Please tell me how it goes now.

Cheers,

Mathieu