Re: Introducing "LilyPond HTML Live Score"

From: David Bellows
Subject: Re: Introducing "LilyPond HTML Live Score"
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 13:35:10 -0800

Hey Mathieu

> I just updated the project's repository. I refactored and simplified a
lot of things.

A new problem. I'm able to successfully run the script on both your
example and my test file. But now whenever I open it up in a browser
(Firefox, Chrome, Rekonq) I get the message that I need to update my
Flash player. I'm running Kubuntu 15.10 and everything is up-to-date
but still no go.

The example you linked to at the head of this thread still works.

Dave Bellows