Re: Can \barNumberCheck be set to error?

From: thorne
Subject: Re: Can \barNumberCheck be set to error?
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 15:34:02 -0700

Thank you.  I have changed the relevant bit to

     (begin
       (ly:input-message (*location*) "")
       (ly:error "Barcheck failed got ~a expect ~a" cbn n)))))))

which works, but is not very elegant.  This is the first time I've
looked at the Internals documentation.  I didn't see anything like a
"ly:input-error" function that I would have expected.  Is this the
idiomatic way to send a location in the input file along with an error
message?

--
รพ